Contrary to other water damage repair businesses, we provide water damage restoration in South Portland, ME and surrounding regions using the PuroClean QuickDry System™. It is a method we created that helps us dry properties in the shortest possible time. Additionally, it significantly lowers the costs of water damage repair in contrast to using traditional drying systems.
We are always available. Floods often result in water damage to homes, which might appear on the surface as a slight loss. However, it can quickly escalate into naturally, extensive damage to both property and health. Therefore, timing is important to reducing additional damage. PuroClean’s licensed and accredited technicians operate compassionately, professionally, and fast to contain water.
Trust PuroClean of Portland, ME for your Water Damage Remediation
To restore up to your water damaged land as you can, we utilize our PuroClean QuickDry System™ — which can be applied to psychrometric science. This proven process properly handles dehumidification and temperature to efficiently facilitate the drying process.
The Water Removal Process: The PuroClean of Portland, ME has certified water removal technicians that will ensure the water damage that is both viewed and hidden is restored, while being respectful of your house and belongings.
Mold & Odor Removal: Mold harm is a matter that bleach can’t fix. Our certified techs will sanitize the mold-infected structure, and through the usage of our HEPA Air Filters and HEPA vacuums, we’ll get rid of contaminants that are at risk of becoming airborne. This way, your property will be at its cleanest and safest state.
The odors caused by mold damage in Portland, ME can remain in a place and be challenging to eliminate. As a result of our own state-of-the-science equipment, we can return your home or business to a pre-loss condition. Visit water damage restoration Saco for more information.
Ongoing Communication: PuroClean will work closely with you and your insurance carrier throughout the Portland, ME water damage repair procedure, to make sure you both know what’s happening, what to expect, and what you could do. At PuroClean of Portland, ME, we’re always transparent to guarantee all parties involved are fully informed and making confident decisions.
You may count on PuroClean of Portland, ME to respond to a Portland, ME water damage report with urgency and sensitivity, 24/7, and also to professionally restore your home or property. We respect the trauma you and your loved ones are going through, and we’ll help you with compassion, and as few disruptions to your daily life as you can.
We keep you and your insurance agent informed about our progress throughout the whole process. Puroclean’s IICRC certified technicians will use state-of-the-science cleaning equipment to precisely gauge the extent of the harm and will restore regions with both hidden and visible water damage. Looking for restoration companies near me? Check this out.
PuroClean Emergency Flood and Related Water Damage Repair Services in Portland, ME
Our Water Heater Removal Procedure:
- The very first thing that our technicians will do is remove damaged materials that will be restored or lost. These substances comprise baseboards, insulation, furniture, upholstery, carpeting, carpet padding, delicate wood, drywall, and more.
- Next, specialized equipment like dehumidifiers and industrial fans are typically used during the drying procedure. When the damaged belongings and structure have been removed, we begin drying and disinfecting the water damaged areas.
- Our technicians will subsequently manage mold damage in the recovery procedure. Mold-infected surfaces will be disinfected and restored as quickly as possible so spreading is ceased.
We start by strategically using specially designed water removal equipment to quickly eliminate standing water.
- The first step calls for instant water elimination utilizing our innovative pumping machines. When the water is eliminated, all damaged items and materials will be removed and stored or discarded.
- The equipment is removed upon conclusion and the PuroClean technicians will discard the water in another location.
The next step is to identify, isolate, and prep all the areas that need drying and dehumidification.
- Removal of possessions and upholstery will be necessary to ensure the procedure can be finished.
- When ready, the PuroClean professional will put industrial lovers around the affected premises. Keep in mind that these machines are rather noisy. The lovers will probably be focusing on regions of the home or business that include moisture to displace any trapped water.
- The water is expressed into the air by these powerful fans — Our technicians eliminate the water in another location.
- Just after tracking humidity levels, and confirming the levels have returned to normal, your things and land will be returned to their initial location.
Water damaged carpeting is fixed by Puroclean and introduced back to the original state during the carpeting restoration process.
- Locating the origin of the water damage is the very first step, and ascertaining if your carpeting is salvageable or not.
- Staying water is eliminated from the carpeting through water extraction. This will occur if the carpeting is salvageable.
- All belongings will be returned to their initial location and Puroclean of Portland, ME will remove all the equipment when the carpet is totally dry.
Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Deodorization, and Spot Removal
Water damaged carpeting often form mold, and also this mold often generates odors that disperse throughout the affected area and your home or workplace. Our technicians can properly eliminate the odors with our proven procedure for cleaning, deodorizing, and spot removal when needed.
- The process begins with a comprehensive review and vacuuming of the region by a PuroClean tech.
- Then, all of the furniture will be removed to restore your carpeting.
- If the need arises, a place and pet odor treatment is going to be completed.
- Available cloth or fiber protection is available, that will protect and prolong the value of your carpet.
PuroClean Mold Removal
We PuroClean of [metro region] will tend to your Portland, ME mold damage and be sure your home or business is totally restored by following a rigid process as follows. Please be aware that receiving a professional on-site quickly to address water damage is crucial to preventing mold growth.
- After carefully scrutinizing your property for any signs of mold, our technicians carefully and thoroughly perform complete mold removal on your home and possessions.
- After all of the mold is removed, we deodorize the property. Our deodorization process includes cleaning and sanitizing the construction, fixtures, and material.